Princess Charlene de Monaco
View more details and pictures for this rose
- Introduced in Australia by Treloar Roses in 2019 as ‘Princesse Charlène de Monaco’.
- Grandiflora, Hybrid Tea.
- Light pink, peach shading.
- Strong fragrance.
- 66 to 71 petals. Average diameter 5″. Very large, very full (41+ petals), borne mostly solitary, in small clusters, button-eye, old-fashioned bloom form. Blooms in flushes throughout the season. Large, ovoid buds.
- Bushy. Glossy, dark green foliage. 3 to 7 leaflets.
- Height of 31″ to 39″ (80 to 100 cm).