Pretty Polly Pink
View more details and pictures for this rose
- 10 to 30 petals. Average diameter 1.25″. Small, semi-double to double, in large clusters bloom form.
- Prolific, continuous (perpetual) bloom throughout the season. Small buds.
- Short, compact, mounded, rounded, well-branched. Small, semi-glossy, medium green, dense foliage. 5 to 7 leaflets.
- Height of 18″ to 30″ (45 to 75 cm). Width of 2′ to 3′ (60 to 90 cm).
- Can be used for ground cover.
- Hardy, vigorous.
- Disease susceptibility: disease resistant, blackspot resistant.